User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Hm... that does sound good! *shoves melted kit kat bar into Gsp's face*

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Really? I've never had them before! *dumps soy sauce on Gsp's head*

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *gapes at fat cat* You look like my kitty! *turns to see own cat and shoves Nutty's cat in his face* Look Scrappy its your twin! *throws pumpkin seeds at ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws marshmellows at Pudin* Bwahaha!

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    *gasp* Lucinda! I must show you immedatly! This one seems appropriate:

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws truffles at Pudin* Wait! No those are my last ones! *catches few and eats them savagly*

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Hm... I'll give you 9/10 for the Fray and Viva la Vida, and I'll pretend I never saw the Hannah Montana :wink: Lets see... 1) Let me go (acoustic) - ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Nutty!!!! *sprays her in the face with whipped cream* Welcome back! *hugs* :D

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Haha, I love those child hood things you still have, it makes me feel so homey =3 Oh my God. What?!

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *laughs at all of them falling and finally gets up and hugs Ranger* Ahh thats better! *throws mushed bananas at both Ranger and Wookie*

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ranger! You're back! *tries to get up to hug her but slips and falls on top of Wookie causing them both to laugh hystericaly*

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *runs after Wookie with eggs and pelts her in the back with them, turns to run but slips on yoke and face plants* Course I did.

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *screams* Oh thats cold!! Cold cold COLD!! *jumps up and down trying to get them out while shoving a frozen milk carton down Gsp's hoodie*

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    I do love you Nutty! You're there! I swear I remember writing both of you! IM SORRY! :cry: Thanks by the way! I really hate it sometimes.

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Haha! Mine doesn't have a pillow, his name is Chestnut and hes kinda big for a teddy bear so I just use him as a pillow or I lay on ...

    Oct 26, 2009


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather