User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Adopt me!

    Awwww! I'm so sorry! But at least you know you'll be awesomeotized in the hands of Nutty! (Seriously, shes awesome!) Wish you the best dude! Hang tough, thing'll hopefully get ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    ♥PASTA♥ (sorry caps) *throws tomato sauce at Nutty and Hope*

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Kinda Funny (from the chat)

    Haha, what was everyone doing?

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *screams at the sight of cannon and runs for cover while throwing smileyface cookies at everyone* by the way: cantalope tonight dad's got the car.

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *shoves banana bread back in Gsp's* Its ok Gsp! :D

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *face pales* But you threw candy too! *throws rotted plum quickly at some random bystander* There! I threw food!

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Woe thats werid I was just thinking about those! *throws fireballs at Gsp*

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *eats the teryiaky* Oh my God thats delicous! Heh...I left it outside by accident *oops* *throws a cupcake at Gsp*

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Awesome!!! *eats them* Oh. My. God, thats scrumdillyumptous! :D *throws melted ice cream cake on Gsp's head*

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oh my God! Are those the pumpkin seeds you were telling me about?! *throws mushy apple at Gsp*

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oh my Nutty. What will we do with you? :lol: *throws horse radish at Nutty*

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Post a cute baby pic of you..

    Haha I knew as soon as I saw this thread that Nutty would post that picture! I agree with JD that it never gets old! :D

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Pudin! *hugs Pudin and smacks her and Gsp with a halibit*

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Haha I love Charlie the Unicorn too! I remember I almost killed my friend who said it wasn't funny! *throws turkey sandwhich at both of them*

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ok those things hurt! *gets hair untangled from thingy and throws candy mountain at them both* Hows that for food?

    Nov 2, 2009


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg