User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    :cry: I'm sorry! I shall keep it from ever breakin it again *puts invisible sheild around Gsp's nose* Ow ow ow This is worse than the TURKEY! *tries to get ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Camera Comparisons

    Hi! So, I don't have the answer to your question, but I do have a suggestion. I think this thread is a really good idea! I don't know much about ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I forgot someone! Ranger Hawk for being so funny and introducing me to some really awesome music! :D

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    xD Win! Epic win! The day we were going to get our new car, me and my sister were fighting over who would get the front seat to it on ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oh noes! Gsp I'ma comin! *tries to get to Gsp but falls and trips on butter, winds up smashing into her* Opps my bad! *heals nose* You gotta stop breaking ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Run Nutty Run! I've faced the Turkey's fury!! RUN! *throws melted butter on the floor for Gsp to slip on to save Nutty's life*

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I love you Gsp! *goes and shoves bruised skull into random vat of something cold to rip head out* Ewwwww!! Thats mollasses! :thud: *runs after Gsp and bystander, and throwing ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oh my Gosh! *magically heals Gsp's nose* Ow ow ow ow ow ow *runs from whacking turkey and pour melted chocoalte into Gps's hair*

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *catches the turkey and smashes it in Gsp's face* Bwahah!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *flees from boomerang turkey and throws mashed yams at Gsp*

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Haha, I have a blanket like that I still sleep with when I'm feeling sentimental :lol: I call it Nie-Nie, which is how me and my family and some of ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Indeed! I used to have so many that I could only make my bed like once a month, but now I've donated almost all of them and I have like ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oo sorry! *dances to song while chomping on fish* *chucks actual fish from sweden at Gsp* Bwahaha IRONY!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    me too! *sings "those nights" by skillet while tossing jolly ranchers in the air and occasoionally throwing them at Nutty*

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws chopped chives at Gsp*

    Nov 7, 2009


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda