-
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you wear your pants past your head.
Nov 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*bursts out of nowhere* Irish is back and shes *begins to cough* still sick...BUT! I shall not be stopped! *throws octopus balls at Meganilo and Nutty*
Nov 17, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*smashes Pudin's face into a pumpkin pie* Happy Thanksgiving Pudin!
Nov 17, 2009 -
Re: YWS INVADES MAOIST CHINA
I'm in! :D
Nov 16, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Peanut butter is now common! *throws apples covered in caramel at Gsp and Nutty*
Nov 16, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Such violence between my two Nuts! :shock: *throws peanut butter at them both getting it all over their clothes and hair*
Nov 15, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
xDD I love you Nutmeg! *throws rice at Meganilo*
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*sees Nutty behind her and runs away screaming for her life* Gsp get her with the Leg!! *throws latka at Nutty's face*
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
I will! *goes after Gsp with a ketchup bottle and squirts contents all over her face* *throws egg at Nutty*
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Isn't there a song by Miranda Cosgrove with that title? 9/10 Pretty! :smt003
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: What's On Your iPod?
So, so SO many. I have 426 songs on my beautiful new baby! Some artists: 3 doors down (LOTS of them about 57 songs) Paramore Daughtry Skillet Breaking Benjamin Hinder ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*runs into Gsp* Ooaf! *yelps from the coldness of the ice cream* *throws giant plate of flan at Nutty and Gsp*
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
Forgot another! xD Twilightzoner and Nutmeg for being my Bffls outside of this amazing site and helping me through so much and putting up with me when I am going ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
xDD Love all of you! *throws pasta sauce at Meganilo and powered sugar in Gsp's face* Mwahahaha!
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Hahaha *throws steak at Bond*
Nov 14, 2009
