User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member December 2009: Kamas

    Congrats Kamera!! *throws confetti and hugs* -Irish :elephant:

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa (closed)

    Awesome! Count me in! ~Favoritie colors: black, grey, blue, green ~Favortie genres: Fantasy, Historical fiction ~Favorite activaties: writing, reading, day-dreaming, singing, dancing ~Extra things: I

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: House MD

    House ♥!!!!! I adore that show! I have 3 boxed sets of it! :D

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Pride!

    Hey, so I was thinking about how many people just love YWS just like me and I wanted to know if any of you guys show your pride! I know ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Unicorn

    I actaully found it kinda scary too, esp that old woman and her freaky bird THAT scared me. I love the way she looks when shes human though, shes so ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Lol, I had friendship bread during lunch and was amazed at how cake-like it tasted and so I said "Wow, it tastes so much like cake!" and my friend, having ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *gets hit with plate of PASTA and sauce* OW! CHICKEN WHY! *goes to sob in emo corner but not before throwing giant plate of chopped squid at Meganilo, Chicken, and ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Woo! Irish is back baby! *continues to chase people but with a jackhammer made out of yams*

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Meganilo NO! *death glares at Chi* You. Killed. My. Meganilo. *picks up chainsaw made out of peas (its food Gsp) and chases**

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Heeeeeey! Watch it with the chicken bones Chi! *throws spices into Chi's eyes* Yea thats right HOT AND SPICY!

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Awww I'm sorry :( Hm.... Lol, at my best friend's bat misvah and they were playing "Soulja Boy - Crank Dat" and her dad only knows the superman part of ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Lolol Meganilo what will we do with you? *gets face full of cake* Thank you Gsp, I accept your apology! :D *throws giant rotted peach at Gsp*

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *revives self after perpetual deathanation* AH-HA! You thought you had gotten RID of me! *covers the entire room in melted squash* Mwahaha..ha *gets taken out by Meganilo at the same ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you thankful for?

    I am thankful for My family My friends (SO MUCH) The food Music My dogs Writing YWS All my friends on YWS All the hilarity in my life

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    He couldn't of gotten the Turkey leg bone, Gsp has it! *chucks whipped cream bomb at everyone* Put THAT on your apple pie! WHAT NOW!

    Nov 26, 2009


The person who has no opinion will seldom be wrong.
— Anonymous