User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ew! Lobster! =P *throws it back covered in peanut butter* Owned my friend :) *throws giant peach at Chi* Oops... I forgot James was in there... :oops:

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    GSPY! *tacklehugs Gsp* Chiii! Last time I recall you were stuck in a giant watermelon! *waves at* Scurry off now! *throws tuna at Gsp*

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 for Hinder, Lifehouse, and Panic! At the Disco! 1) City Love - John Mayer 2) I write Sins not Tragedies - Panic! At the Disco (speak of the devil!) ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *simply steps out from under thing of molasses and slams a giant thing of cookie dough in Sea's face*

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *picks up watermelon the size of Chi and smashes it on his head, causing him to be stuck inside of it* HA!

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Have I posted here before? I can't remember. Oh well. My cat told me about this place! :D Kidding, I asked my mom about joining a site a friend recommended ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Thanks Meganilo. *continues to chase after Chi but with daggers made of pizza* TASTE my fury :twisted:

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Actually you can shoot it but I would do so with like a peashooter =3 *chases after Chi while pelting him with frozen corn on the cobs* *while passing Firestalker, ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *tackles Chi and beats with leg o' lamb* You WILL NOT use Gsp's Turkey leg! Only she can use it! *smashes melted marshmellows in Chi's face*

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *gets hit with random food* What IS that?! *throws smushed donut at Chi's face*

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Haha welcome! *slams face in cake* WOO! *runs off slamming Meganilo's and Chi's face into giant bowl of pancake batter*

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Hey there new people! You have to be initiated! *slams cakes into their faces* THERE YA GO!

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Lol Chi, Sea just owned you. :lol: *duck and rolls under random table and throws cookie dough at Chi and Meganilo*

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Chi I love your sig! Lol, that show is amazing! *throws giant Christmas cookies at everyone*

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    I found this site at the beginning of the summer, and I didn't really know what to expect, you know stories and everything but I never suspected that I would ...

    Dec 6, 2009


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats