-
Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?
William Shakespeare. CHEAAAA
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
xDD Ok!
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: smiley!!
O{O (His name is Poindexter!) @_@ (That's Coindexter, his fiance...she's still in shock)
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Alright! Queue is empty :)
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Holy crap guys! Sorry its taking me so long to do these!! I'll start them right now! Here's the order (I'll cross off as I go): iceprincess Lavender Lauren Skins ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Questionnaire
1. If you had to admit you were an expert in one thing, what would it be? - Song knowing 2. Does this subject fit into the category of Food? ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Match Maker
Timmy and Ranger Hawk. xD WOE! xD That would be funnay! Timmay and Kamas! DADDY AND MOMMY :D
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: The YWS Cliques
*applauds* BRAVO!
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Hope, I just finished yours. You have a PM from me :) Bolt, I just finished yours. iceprincess, yours is next.
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Hippie - Nice!! Happy Birthday! :D and uh...that shirt is...interesting? Has anyone ever commented on it when you wore it? xD Lauren - You're prettai ^^ Hero - ...You look ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Awkward Phone Conversations
xDD Oh my God Jasmine that's halarious!
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Why?
Because I felt like it.
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
I feel like such an underachiever nest to Irish xDDD She's like "pewpewpewpew!" And I'm like "Hold on....Hold onnnn.....Ok....pew." D: I promise I'm almost done with them! Awww, don't feel ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Alright Aqua! I'll do yours now! Bolt, how many questions do you want?!
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
My ex. boyfriend Austin xP
Jul 8, 2010
