-
Re: Questions/Answers
"...LATE. FOR. WHAT?!?" What do you say when someone asks you in for wanna go in a gas station parking lot? (That acutally happened to me)
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Questions/Answers
"Start or its to the car crusher with you!" Haha! What do you say when your 4 year old cousin is looking for the bunny (boxing glove) your sitting on?
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Heres the idea! (Thought of this randomly, wanna see how it works) Ask any random question, (appropriate obviously) and the next person to post will answer with their own answer! ...
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
"Careful" by Paramore and "Brick by Boring Brick" by Paramore is about to start
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
You're so pretty Echo!! :D And I offically love you because of your icon and location (ROCK ON VERY POTTER MUSICAL! ♥♥)
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
I saw one of my bestest/closest friends at a restuarant and didn't even recongnise her for about a minute after she tapped me on the shoulder. Thats right. I win ...
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Haha I totally do hear voices in my head...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: What was the best thing you wrote in 2009?
I'd probably say that my two best works were "Greensleeves" And, "Arian" which I am so incredibly proud of!
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Oh, by the way...
**Hugs like no tommorow* I want one!!
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
I wanna know if I'm gonna have enough money for the Harry Potter thing... urgh!!!
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
xD CIrish Wine good one. *shoves Firestalker's foot into giant blob of butter and pushes him across the room*
Dec 27, 2009 -
Re: The Last Unicorn
I didn't even know there was a book!
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: YWS Secret Santa (closed)
Kat is my new best friend :D I LOVE IT!
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say "crown" I think "beauty"
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*is walking by to get something off the food table and gets hit with gingerbread house* OOAF! I...think I lost my llama *is unconscious*
Dec 26, 2009
