-
Re: *headdesk*
uhyj Undoublty high yesterday juice! (I fail I had to hit my head on my keyboard twice to get this to work xDD )
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Take the application back to McDonlad's, throw it in their face, laugh, and tell them to get a life. What do you do when your friends are spazzes and think ...
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Tell the director that hes fired. What do you say when brocoli is asking you out?
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Ask them to turn it down? What do you say when your 4 year old cousin tries to look down your shirt looking for a "bunny"?
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Never I think "Ha! Fat chance!"
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
I woke up to find my teddy bear staring at me when I was positive that he was under my covers... :shock:
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
LOL! Oh crap I lost the game!
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Smack them all and run away screaming "WHY DO YOU HATE ME!" they'll realize SOMETHING is wrong eventually xD What do you say when you see a video with your ...
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say "Valentine's Day" I think "My sisters birthday"
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
I wonder what shes gonna say...then again its Chicken so I never know...
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: Food Fight!
GSPY! *tackle hugs Gsp while slapping Firestalker in the face with a giant spinach leaf*
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Because Ranger, its a new year and it's 2010 for Pete's sake! 10 years have gone by so fast
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: Your 2010 Resolutions!
Be in a play try out for my schools talent show write a whole lot more be HAPPEH HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2010!! WOO
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Holy crap its 2010 I feel so lost... :(
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
My stomach feels weird...probably because of that weird pudding-type-pie-thing...
Jan 1, 2010
