User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    "HAHAHAHAHA!" (I'm an odd child) What were you thinking when someone came up to you randomly and hugged you? (happened to me)

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Use Nebbish In A Random Sentence

    Poor F.R.E.D the nebbish. Why oh why did Matt Bellamy ever add that word to "Word of the Week?" Everyone is now using it against him!

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because they think differantly than you do so to them they are horrible. Why am I shakeing?

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Run AWAYY!! :shock: What do you think of when you think socks?

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    It makes people feel smart (don't worry I can't use them eitehr xDD ) Why is he sooo agravating?

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you know all the names of the songs, names of the band members, own several of their murchandise, own a autographed picture, and memorized ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I Walk Round The Car...

    *stands up and applauds with tears in eyes* I'm so proud!!

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Angrier wasps? Why is chocolate milk so delicious? (I already know the answer but answer it for the kids at home :wink: )

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Desert Island Post

    Ooo Hm... 1) Lucinda! We have very similar views on things and it invokes really interesting conversations. 2) Nate! Because hes wicked smarticle. 3) Hm... I'd have to go with ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Please one question per post! And uhh because theres a lot of moisture so it...I don't know. Why do people have such great voices?

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I'd jump up and down in excitement! I LOVE the book I'm reading right now! What would you do if you're favortie male character came to life and told you ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    (WHY ME?!) *punches Zombie in the face* Aubser!! :evil:

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: owl city

    I know maybe 4 of them and I pretty much like them all! 1) Fireflies 2) Vanilla Twilight 3) Rainbow Veins 4) Hello Seattle :D

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *runs after Howler growling with a chocolate pudding pie ready for launch*

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    5 years! We just celebrated its birthday :D What is the color of my aura?

    Jan 13, 2010


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela