User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Witty Comments!

    Ok so, I absolutely LOVE it when a character in a book says something witty and befuddles the other character/characters they are speaking to! (Yeah I said befuddles, deal with ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    When you know that theres no one on and no ones updating or reviewing you but you log in to go look anyway And when you've gotten 3 of your ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Song of 2009

    Oh jeez! Uhhh I would have to say my alltime favortie would have to be "Better Than Drugs" by Skillet or "False Pretense" by Red Jumpsuit Appratus

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Please read this about passwords

    This is bad for a person like me considering it has to be simple or I will never be able to come on this site ever again -_-

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Check How Much You've Grown

    Wow! That was great! I agree, for a 40 minute story it was really good. I didn't see anything wrong with it but, then again, I'm new to this site ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    Oh! I have a good one that we use to describe my ex. boyfriend!! "That Ligerhol!" I whispered angrily as he walked away.

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Poll: Ninjas or Pirates?

    Ninja!!

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    It makes me happy too!! :smt003 SO glad I found it! Considering my day just started it so far isn't the sad day I thought I would have! I'm acutally ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Sentences!

    I sang to your mom riding a motorcycle because Big Bird told me to and hes my leader! (He actually is!)

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Share your Playlist

    Good Day - 'Drops of Jupiter' Train Kamera I love you! Singing in the shower: Paramore - Crushcrushcrush Bad Day: Breaking Benjamin - Hopeless Good Day: Paramore - Brighter Writing: ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I have no idea what you just said :lol: What is a Hufflepuff? To answer this question correctly because I just saw it, a Hufflepuff is someone in the house ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Desert Island Post

    ..... :twisted:

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    "Mom?! Is that you?!" What were you thinking when someone randomly started calling you "child" when your a year older than them?

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    Oh wow! Beckiw you're amazing! :D Could you do one for me? I'll be your bffl for the rest of forever!! :smt003 Preferred name: Irish or Ifire whichever sounds cooler ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Desert Island Post

    Right on Ranger!! McSkillet!! WOO!

    Jan 17, 2010


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes