User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    He doesn't like cords? Why is the color red called red?

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Thanks Ranger and Kamas!! He's probably the cutest dog I've ever seen aside from my other dog Maggie. Whats your dog look like? My days going pretty good, will have ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Twilight movie, I can make fun of it, Miley Cyrus just makes me plain angry :evil: Would you rather be with the guy of your dreams and have to lie ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Share your Playlist

    When Looking for Something--> Kyrptonite ~ 3 Doors Down Meadow I love you :shock:

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I've talked about this woman before, and I will again because shes AMAZING! Juiliet Marriliar (not sure if I spelled it right) But some of her books include: Wolfskin, The ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    You! Congratulations you're rich! Why am I lefthanded?

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I dont get this...

    I know how you feel Bells, I was alone for a long time too! And I didn't get how they all got along so well either but then I started ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Witty Comments!

    This is so amazing, I found it on an icon somewhere: "Got a problem with me? Solve it." "Think I'm trippin'? Tie my shoe." "Can't stand me? Sit down." "Can't ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Share your Playlist

    Singing in the shower: Train - 3 doors down Bad Day: Prayer of a Refugee - Rise Against Good Day: The Only Difference Between Suicide and Matrydom is Press Coverage ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Witty Comments!

    Haha I am loving these! Heres another, its from one of my stories also: “What all of us want I suppose. To find true love, raise a family. But, at ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I thought I was dead... O______o OH WELL *is alive again and goes after Adrian in vicious fury*

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Song of 2009

    Oh my God I love Comatose! All Skillet songs are a dead tie now that I think about it lol

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    When you're trying to figure out what you have to do and when and you speicifically make time to go on YWS and check things HELP ME

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Well, they aren't actually puppies anymore lol we just call them that. I have 3, one is a australian cattle dog mixed with a western pointer, and the other we ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Average YWS Date of Birth (Updated)

    I feel so unaverage.... :oops: *climbs into hole*

    Jan 20, 2010


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander