User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Ooo german shepards are so pretty! My day was weird... I found out I'm really an australian blond... (what scares me the most is I'm neither of those... O__o )

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    xDD I wanna say thanks for keeping this going while I dropped off the face of the Earth again. Why is the earth round?

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Science Fair Survey

    ( Not putting my real name either!) Name: Deena Jacobs Age: 14 Gender: Female ======================= Top 3 movies Title: Monty Python and the Holy Grail Genre: Comedy Title: Ironman Genre: ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Dreams about your story/characters?

    I've written about a dream I've had! Mostly I dream about people from my school.

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Bucket List

    Hm... 1) Travel the world 2) Learn several languages and actually put them to use 3) Make history

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Join the club Ranger... *goes to restart heart*

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Snoink, your staff pick is scary

    ... Oh my :shock:

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Daang! Dude thats amazing!! Congrautlations :D

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    Hmm... if I had someone to share it with, someone I loved maybe.

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: 40 of the Best Web Sites for Young Writers

    YWS owns for being the first on the list. Even though we already knew it would be :D

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    No Question! Why is the snow so dang beautiful?

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Map December 2009

    ...Demmie beat me :P Don't worry Stella, I'm not even on there :lol:

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Lol we still love you Wookie! *picks up tub of hot sauce and chucks it at closest person*

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    Oh my God! Beck's I love it!! :smt003 :smt003 Thanks!!!

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Kamas!! NO!! Give me back my puppies :( I miss them my babies!! (Ranger she's adorable! How old is she? )

    Jan 24, 2010


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'