User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: The Great DC Snowstorm (with pics!)

    We're supposed to get snow on Wensday, might close school early and possibly for the next day :wink:

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would watch their every move and if you see something you don't like, work hard to fix it to prevent it to becoming that way. Why did Robert Frost ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Lol! Thats awesome!! Grin you're really pretty! Everyone here is :D *is jealous*

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Policy on Trolling

    I LOVE the word "owned" I use it all the time lol. My mom doesn't get it though.

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Don't ask me, I'm non-religous. And I was not blushing, my cheeks are constantly red xD Why are some songs so long?

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Little too much wine... Why are my cheeks red?

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because they don't think we know what we're doing. Why do we settle for not being heard?

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Policy on Trolling

    No, I don't think it is. Its just another word for saying someone crushed you or beat you bad. My guess is they were trying to spell/type "owned" and there ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because of corruption. Why are we allowing it to happen?

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    You said you hate your town, and you can't like everyone. Why is music so amazing?

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Policy on Trolling

    I will say one thing to that Drytear Admin: PWNED!

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because you hate everyone. Why am I bleeding? :shock:

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    More infinity? Why do I like soda so much?

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because a homeless man is so moving! There'll be other shows! Sooner or later! Why do some have no confidence?

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    *gapes* I want a YWS teddy bear!!!

    Feb 5, 2010


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor