User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would feel awkward... What would happen if you found out that your mother was acutally your father and vise versa?

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would be happeh. What if we found out that God was a woman?

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    We would die. What would happen if I stopped spinning?

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]

    God! Thats amazing!! I LOVE YOU! The only thing I would change is in the book they have no horses, they ride giant foxes but I don't care its amazing ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    ...xDD What would happen if I just on someone's face?

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Blood? What would happen if the entire world loved cake? (If it doesn't already?)

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]

    Can I ask for one? Title: Arian Name: Irish Summary: Arian is the best Knight Rider to ever fight for the Black Scarlet Siege. She knows how to get the ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    HAHAHAHAHA!!!! (Sorry coulden't contain the Caps. That was very hilarious of you). XD Randomly calling my Child?? *Wheres my cattle prong?? I'm gonna pop that whipersnapper...* XD -Mr. Realms Haha ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Marry for love totally! :) Would you rather be happy for the rest of your life but have no one to share it with or be on the emotional rollercoaster ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    No offense taken :D

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I feel you man, I missed one question on the Geography Bee and like 5 people told me I was techinically right. -_- Because they needed to give us SOMETHING ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Great DC Snowstorm (with pics!)

    Timmy, I love that picture!! O__O

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    xDD I thought someone was trying to spell my name first time I saw that "Irish" "Rish" I should feel offended xD I yelled this when my essay was being ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Do I have to be surrounded by mirrors for the rest of forever? I'd rather live for only 5 years more because being immortal would be kinda lonely.

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    *takes away Gabriel's sugar* No more for you. Hitler made it blond hair and blue eyes, I believe just so he would stand out more considering he was brown-eyed, brown-haired, ...

    Feb 9, 2010


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author