User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    I LOVE mine Nutty! LOVE it! I want a t-shirt like it! SO MUCH! I'm going to use it everywhere I can!

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: quotes

    "It's not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how strong the man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Wow Ben! You're wicked good :D

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because of the adrenaline you get when you do it. Why is adrenaline so scary?

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Awww! Thanks :D I love yours! *tattles on Durriedog*

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    Oh no! Its not that!! I SWEAR! Its from this truck that had the word "Trucking" written in really fancy writing on it and the "t" looked like an "f". ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    I got a good one! Me and my friends say this all the time: Fruck. "You FRUCKER!"

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Nutty! (White shadow), Gspy, Pudin, Lucy, Twiz, Meganilo, Aqua, Kamas, Forest, Captain,Ranger, Wookie, everyone!

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    They don't like questions. Why did curiousity kill the cat?

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    I would love one Nutty!! :D Surprise me :wink:

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    They are strange to you because you don't see anything scary about them. To the person with the phobia, its scary. (Its me with sharks *shudders* ) Why are sharks ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I don't think so, but we can twist it in such a way that its new and interesting to us. Just because an idea's been used before, doesn't mean it ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: V-Day = Show Your Appreciation for Mods Day

    *hugs all Mods* Thank you guys so much for putting up with all of us! You do an amazingtastical job of keeping this place awesome! Love you guys! :D

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    A boring one! Whats the world without originality?

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    He would feel horribly exposed :shock: What would happen if we find out all myths were lies?

    Feb 13, 2010


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13