-
Re: Something That I Wrote When I Was Seven
Blobs? Psssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I drew pictures of dead squirrels that had gotten run over on the street in front of my house. (No joke I gave o
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Guys Like Potter- Lucius Malfoy and Snape Love you Dreamy ^^ I'm Feeling You (Feat. Michelle Branch and the Wreckers) - Santana
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that someone would kill me when I told them I lost the game *looks both ways and runs off*
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: What if...
... I would be so scared xDD What would you do if you woke up with a pirate staring at you?
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: Featured Member for August: Jetpack!
WOOP WOOP!
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
The Night - Disturbed It's scary how addictive this song is. @_@
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: YWS Yearbook !
Didn't we already have a yearbook?
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: Something That I Wrote When I Was Seven
Yes...YES YOU WONDERFUL WRITER YES! *clings*
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: Something That I Wrote When I Was Seven
*applauds* I love it. I LOVE IT! *screams* GET THIS PUBLISHED WOMAN!
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: First Impression
My first impression was scary excitement because your sig at the time was Monster by Skillet and I almost peed myself because I was in LOVE with that song at ...
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Nice Bolt! The green really brings out your eye... Ooh who's the girl? :3 Your girlfriend perchance? She is a raccoon. You're dating a raccoon? Hm... makes sense to me.
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Nice Bolt! The green really brings out your eye... Ooh who's the girl? :3 Your girlfriend perchance?
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: What if...
I would catch him in the act, beat him with a turkey leg, and scream "STOP STALKING ME YOU SKETCH! I DON'T LIKE GLITTER!" What if someone walked up to ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
:D
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
I'll get to those soon guys! Sorry I've been in camp and dealing with family stuff.
Jul 26, 2010
