User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: fave book of 2009

    Mine would have to be "Fire" by Kristen Cashore or "Cybele's Gift" by Juiliet Marillier.

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because we're awesome people! Why is time going so slowly?

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I consider that to be a good thing! And its because you're smart and you keep thinking of new ways to look at things or have things happen. Why do ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Uhh I don't know why it is, but its freaky! Are you hyper?

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Uhh.. I wanted to? Why did you ask that question xD ??

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    To try to cheer you up! Why is this so entertaining? *dances*

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Cause every once and while something is a just a little too funny... Why do they have parenting issues?

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    They're planning you a surprise party and don't want to give it away? Why is everything so funny?

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because you don't find the things in them to be scary. Why am I so thirsty?

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony

    I saw parts of it. The whales were AWESOME! Lol, at the part with the woods thing and the people just walking around in it, me and my dad couldn't ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: My Sister's Keeper

    The author is coming to speak at the Barnes and Noble near where I live.

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Well, there is one but I'm not sure how far I'll get with it. Ehh, I'll try it out. Name: Deena J (not my real name) Titled: Blinded Summary: Seeth ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Ranger I need to see yours when its done :D

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    You're completly welcome Durriedog! :D

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Yeah, but I wouldn't know what book it would be for, lol.

    Feb 17, 2010


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid