User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Uhhh Q? Pi day is March 14, since Pi is 3.14 and thats Mar- you get it. My school celebrates it, and we did today and we got to "pie" ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because it has rules and things like that. I agree with you on the pie issue *has an entire pie in the fridge* It hurts. Why is Pi day SO ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I like just forgot his name xD DANG IT Btw I must *tacklehugs* you for reviving this thing! Why is pie so awesome?

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I'll make it a third! NUTTEH! And Aspiring, for answering MY questions and having an interesting history discussion with me lol And GSPY!!! For being just totally awesomeful! Why did ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ranger est pretteh! *hugs*

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I'll make it a third! NUTTEH! And Aspiring, for answering MY questions and having an interesting history discussion with me lol And GSPY!!! For being just totally awesomeful!

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Twilightzoner85 and Bolt

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Paleontologists: Our View of Dinosaurs is Wrong

    I'm so confused xD

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Drunk Mom Runs Through School With Sword

    When I saw the title of this I kinda giggled. I can just see some dishelved woman run through a school swinging a sword around and babbling about who knows ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    fluffy and tasted like an egg. She...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you get into deep discussions with your dad about health care and hernias... xDD

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random haiku

    That just made my day :) Thanks so much for sharing!

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    xDD Blink I love your picture! Shadow? Is that one of the wigs I heard you speak of before?

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    I think its cool! I'll be able to proove to my grandchildren that I don't just think I'm crazy! :D

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Theme songs!

    Jenna, I'm not sure how accurate I am with this, but I've read your blog a few times already and I think I have a pretty good sense of you. ...

    Mar 6, 2010


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina