User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Don't ask me that question...I'm failing math. Why can I not understand math?

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    *runs by and steals the clover* Don't make a leperchaun mad Gabriel. You've learned that lesson before... :evil: I nominate Nate for obviously awesomesauce reasons.

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Blue tide pride baby! Nutty, I've said this before in my head and I'll say it again out loud. You are so amazingly pretty! I'm jealous *envy*

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Nothing! Nothing what so ever! I tattle on Cheesy, Gsp, Gabriel, Snoink, and Firearris for making me exceedingly happy these past couple of days :D

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    :lol: Thats much better Gspy, thank you! *throws chocolate pudding at Gspy, then sticks candle on her head* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because they aren't as committed as some. *points to you* Why do others not see the beauty I see in music?

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Blade of Fortriu - Juiliet Marrillier What about you?

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    MinisterOfHighHopes - For being a partener in crime in Non-Fiction Captain.Classy - First friend AquaMarine - Helped me get used to YWS Juniper - Best person ever. Vanadis - For ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Thats beautiful Gabriel. Because some of us think it'll lessen pain, or free them from something. Why can one have such low self confidence?

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Uhh you have to exert more energy to get off the ground? Why is it so beautiful when it rains?

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I think so, I liked it the way it was but its your story dude. Why does dancing make you so sore?

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Hm... I liked it the way it was but sure. Do you like my work?

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Haha sure Btw reviewed it. AWESOME! Will you click this link and review? Its an old story but hey I love it ^^

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Course! Will you review something of mine?

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    xDD I know, I wasn't saying question, I didn't know the answer to yours so I just guessed the letter "Q" And yes, I'm talking to her on the phone ...

    Mar 12, 2010


Life is like a bag of potatoes, it starts out rough, but can turn into something beautiful (and yummy).
— Ley