User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    *GASP* I tattle on Nutteh and Gabriel and uhh uhh uhh my dog tuxie (this is his nun costume :3 )thats my sister holding him by the way not me.

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would swear, and then cry, and then swear some more and then get thawked by my mom cuz I'm swearing. xD What would you do?

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Oh wow! That must've been scary O__O I would just run and scream and hide and have a heart attack. What would you do if someone gave you a huge ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    That IS weird... And you have no idea how fun this thread is for me ^_^ My favoite hottie: I just adore Mark Ballas :3 and Nutteh, lol remember that ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    "*stare*...*stare*...*drool*...*stare*...*run away*" xD I'm weak. What would you do if a plane crashed right in front of you?

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    What'd I do? O__o I would start singing and pick up the fox and book it. I've always loved foxes, them and wolfves but I can't carry a wolf too ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would walk up to the dude and be like "*slap* Did you really do *INSERT AWFUL THINGY HERE*!?!? No? Oh... ok ...*slap*" What would you do?

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Hamlet for children

    xDDD I love this. This is halarious :lol:

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Basically today. Not too hot, not too cold and windy :) Whats your perfect day?

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Pretty AWESOME! You?

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Silent! You don't ruin it! You're cute- I mean uhhh Nice pic :oops:

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Joke: Saint P: HA! I got rid of the snakes for you! People: What are snakes? Saint P: See? Thats how good I am. People: *flailing* WE MUST HONOR YOU! ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I have no idea, lol but me and my dad and my sister have a joke about that. Would you like to hear the joke?

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Its pizza do you have to ask? Why do I love popcorn so much?

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    The lenses are trying to save your eyes. Why does my dog love to attack me whenever I eat apples?

    Mar 15, 2010


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless