User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I'm wearing sorta pajamas! Black sweatpants, my blue old lacrosse shirt, and my sister's borrowed "Citizen Soldier" sweatshirt (mine is in the laundry ^_^ )

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    OMG! YES! I do it everyday! (thats what she said xD) Do you huggle trees?

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Nooo xD Do you love the color patato?

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Red. And, I'm not saying that because mine is. Mine is a darker red-gold color, I'm talkin about BRIGHT red. What did you say about Skillet Gabe?

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Gabriel... what did you say about Skillet?! *is a huge fan* Black. Nuff said. Whats the coolest hair color?

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    This man is amazing:

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would stop and think. "Wow, I really need to stop drinking soda..." What would I do if someone told me that they killed my family?

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I don't recall giving you a necklace Nutteh...but then again I'm old xD I'm wearing my pajamas too! Blue, patriots superbowl champions shirt from superbowl XXXVIII, black flannel pants that ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    You must've eaten something bad. Do you feel any better?

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I don't know what it is... lol Do you like milk?

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    We're not spamming it, we're waiting the 15 minute thingy. We don't really have a choice too. Plus, this is what the forum is for. Asking random questions. Why does ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    No question!! Who am I?

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Sprint after them, grab my wallet, step-stool kick their head, and walk away. Whats my worst fear? :shock:

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would cry, then laugh because I would be the worse person you could draft, and then cry more. What would you do if someone randomly kissed you and then ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would be like "What year were you born in? OOO! ARE YOU FROM MEDIVAL TIMES?!" Then I would bug it about its past life. What would you say if ...

    Mar 19, 2010


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence