User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Oh my God, Demie I will never be not jealous when looking at you. You're beautiful! Everyone here is!

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Yay!! ^_^

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Quirrel! Ok is wonderful!

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Wow! You're WICKED pretty!!

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Joe Walker in VPM as Voldy? One word: HAWT: Then theres Quirrel (Brian Rosenthall (sp?)) BEST BROMANCE EVER!

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Everyone says I am, so I guess it must be true. xD ^Thats my talent show audition vid, I think it sounds horrible, but hey you be the judge. I'm ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Keeping my eyes shut for a long time xD Q: How do you see yourself as an adult?

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Theme songs!

    Ooo Nutteh thats awesome! :D

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Kamas & Silented1 I.so.see.that. I second that! Uhh Nutmeg and Chinthara (sp?)

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Today at 2 in the morning, me and my dad were talking about a video game rating and how no one looks at them, and we got to talking about ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Caption Contest!

    Maybe if I keep staring I'll penetrate his soul...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Theme songs!

    Oh! Hero I love that song! ♥__♥

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Oh God no :shock: Whats the weirdest dream you've ever had?

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I'm weird about pickels lol. I only like them in one circumstance. Even then, its only their juice on my turkey sammich. Whats your favortie food?

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would wish for me to log out of my email that day. If you could have one superpower what would it be?

    Mar 24, 2010


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato