-
Re: Food Fight!
*squishes marshmellow on Rockie's head* Does that make it feel better? *runs around spraying people with milkshakes*
Apr 11, 2010 -
Re: The YWS Search Story
Hahaha I love you Nate! That just made my day! :D
Apr 11, 2010 -
Re: Featured Member April 2010: Esme!
Congrats Esme!
Apr 11, 2010 -
Re: Food Fight!
*laughs at Hero* I remember what thats like! *throws a potato at Hero and Gspy*
Apr 9, 2010 -
Re: Name Change???
Nutteh No!!! I love your name its cool! :D
Apr 5, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
^O^ Curious you're gorgeous!
Apr 4, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Lookin good Gabe! Lookin Good! ;)
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
I love you Nutteh!! *highfives* and yes I LOVE him on the beach xD I know! I didnt like him before with his ponytail but since he grew his hair ...
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
It kills me that he's not real: *sniff*
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Sherlock Holmes
My sister obsessed to me about it for forever and I just watched it on DVD this morning. Now I understand why, it was GREAT!
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Aw, you're still pretty cute! :D
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Theme songs!
Sure! I'll do one for ya :wink: Awesome song by the way!
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
xD Ok Nutty shouldn't be allowed to post in here either! Shes too beautiful :D
Mar 31, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Pie my teachers and my friends ^_^ That was the best day ever :smt003 Whats the funniest thing you've ever seen?
Mar 31, 2010 -
Re: Sometimes 11 year olds really are more mature...
xDD Oh the attitudes we had when we were 11...
Mar 30, 2010
