User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Boston Marathon

    Anybody gonna watch it?/Are excited for it? I know I am for both! :D

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *screams* COLD! *chases Bolt with a potato pancake and slaps him with it*

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The US/UK Divide

    Haha thats awesome Ben! I find it pretty interesting how different it is not only between England and the U.S, but the differant parts of U.S too. Where I'm from ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    xDD Thanks Hippie and Good luck!! Me and him are in a "head patting" war now :lol: Its 2 to 2 Today, I went up to one of the teachers ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Gets Stabbed; Orders Coffee

    Thats something from Monty Python :lol: Imagne the guy at the diner: "Can I have a coffee?" "... :shock: Are you sure you don't want a doctor instead?"

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I'm wearing red plaid pajamas pants I got for Christmas, my beautiful silver-black ipod in my ears, a light grey tank top and an even lighter grey shirt on top ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    xD Hippie I offically love you. Today, I was walking down the hall at the end of the day to get my stuff from my locker and go home. And ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    xD I love that picture Rekats. Sar, yours just made my day :)

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    I thought he was hot too xD So you aren't alone. Rawr.

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!

    #1 - Uhhh Russia I guess. #2 - Several Villas #3 - Bus Tour #4 - Caramel chocolate :3 *hates the fact that she can't have caramel* #5 - Husband ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *screams* Thats oh God...*throws up* Bollacks! *throws up again* Oh jeez, I'll never eat again. *runs up to Bolt and shoves Haggis in his mouth*

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *uses epic ninja skills to dodge them* What?! I don't know whats in it, all I know is its gross. *chucks ceral at Bolt*

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Eat Last?

    Mint peppermint patties...xD that sounds werid. But yea now they're up on my expander! WOO! I get to relive the taste over and over and over and over and over ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I second Stella's comments!

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *smells meat that just hit arm* Bolt...what is this? DF:LKsdf *shakes it off* *throws haggis at Bolt*

    Apr 11, 2010


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy