User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Rain xD

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Purple. Don't ask me why. I don't know why.

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your personality type?

    Here's mine: ESFJ Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Intereste

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Me chewing on my very crunchy pretzel.

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Novel Dreams

    I have never written a novel about a dream, mine are too random. But once, for a contest, I did write a short story on a dream I had and ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    I thought you were...just plain odd. But now, I see that you're odd and freakin halarious! ^^ Even if you did sell my soul to a demon

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Back-to-School

    @Ninja DUDE! We call homeroom advisory in my middle school :D *remembers she doesn't go to that school anymore and starts to cry* I DON'T WANNA BE A HIGHSCHOOLER D: ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Back-to-School

    Well at least you know people Evi :) Little ol' me is starting high school this year! August 31st (wee. -_-). It's the first time me and my sister will ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    I have that problem too xDD There's just something about them that's sexy. I also fall in love with book characters. Faolan from The Bridei Chronicles? Mhmm ^^

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    This is going to make me look really immature, but I have the biggest crush on Zuko. *clings to you* I LOVE YOU!! xDD I don't think anyone here thinks ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    I've never seen anything like it in my life!! Image removed by mod :smt045 xD YES! And I know, he's probably as old as my dad but - He's partly ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Accents

    Even though alot of people where I live do have accents, and I've lived in this area my entire life, I don't have an accent. My accent is defintley American ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your favourite fairytale?

    Mine is "The Little Mermaid" because I want to be a mermaid. SO BAD. Also, I've always been jealous of her hair. Its so fluffley O_O

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I agree with Rosey and Firestarter. xD That'd be awesome. Mmm... *thinks* TalaPaulwic and Bolt. ... Oh god, that'd be a riot... xDDD Oh. My. God. YES.

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Strange Town ~ Neon Horse Neon Trees...Neon Horse...next thing you know, you'll be listening to Neon Toilet. Skyway Avenue (Accoustic) - We the Kings

    Aug 5, 2010


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus