User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    So pretty Ranger! Tom's a lucky man ;)

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    xD Bolt and Hippie your dreams are awesome! One time I had this dream that I was on this bus with these giant teddy bears. And they were all dressed ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    Country music? Really? xD Last night I dreamt that my mom adopted two more dogs so we would have an even number of dogs (we had three before, go figure) ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *beat hits Irish and falls to the ground* ...What were you hoping would happen? *tackles Bolt into a giant vat of pudding and sits on his head*

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire

    - Who makes you laugh the most? - My friends, my dad - Who's the most entertaining person you've met? - Probably my dad - Who is the smartest person ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    The last dream I remember was, My dog Tucker had a litter of puppies (Hes a boy :? ) and since Tucker is about the cutest dog you will never ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    OW! Jeez Bolt you got one in my friggin EYE! *runs at Bolt and jumps on his back, whacking his head with a banana*

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: This is disgusting (KFC)

    I felt hungry a minute ago... :?

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You look great Howler! I LOVE the hat! :D

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Irishfire, LittlePetRock AspiringAuthorA..M., Mr.Knightley, Big_Cheesy_Grin, Teddybear22, and anyone else I've forgotten for being great friends. :D I tattle on Ranger for making my day :)

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    You know it Gspy! *whips octopus balls at Bolt*

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Boston Marathon

    Haha the race was AWESOME! We screamed at everyone so loud we lost our voices for a good couple hours. :D Awesome for Hall, Nate and I'd love to see ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Boston Marathon

    Really?! Thats awesome! :) My uncle ran it last year, did pretty good too! I'd love to see you run it Nate!

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The US/UK Divide

    Maybe but not in the same sense? We use it to say when something is good and cool or use it instead of really, you guys may use it to ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The US/UK Divide

    Where I'm from everyone uses "Wicked". Like "Thats a wicked cool place!" Or "Thats wicked sick!" and if you go to like...say California or whatever, no one knows how to ...

    Apr 18, 2010


Life is like a bag of potatoes, it starts out rough, but can turn into something beautiful (and yummy).
— Ley