User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    Why are you automatically a nerd if you hang out with me? Sheesh...I'm like the most un-nerdy guy on this site. Actually, I'm not a nerd at all. >:| *feelings ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when your teacher mentions a project's name and you automitically go "YES! That project is SO fun!" at least 5 times. ^_^ And you're friends ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Towel Day!

    Thats SO cute :O *jeaousy* Did you make that yourself Timmeh? If you did CAN I HAVE ONE?!

    May 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Lol Kamas Skins and Bolt

    May 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire - ALL ANSWER

    C B B A A A C C B A

    May 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Santa Claus is Coming to YWS!

    Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, you need to learn to trust people... ...*twitch*...*twitch*... Tell me I can't take it!!!!! O_O

    May 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I nominate IRIE!

    May 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ow ow ow ow OW Gspy! Why are you hitting meh! D: With weird cookies I've never heard of! *gets off Bolt's head* Me thinks I killed him.

    May 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I. Love. You :shock: 100000/10 just for Krptonite! 1) Smile - McFly 2) Jesus, Mary, and Joesph - Jim Gaffigan (comedian) 3) Pain - Three Days Grace 4) Star Girl ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    0/10 Don't know any of those 1) Ladie's Choice - Zac Efron 2) Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy 3) Dancing Through Life - Wicked Cast 4) "Well ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    My sister just called to me from upstairs in her shower asking me to bring her the conditioner we bought last night and I said I would. So, I go ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I'll give you a 710 for Tik Tok and allmixed up, 3 doors down spells their name with a 3. ;) *is obsessed with them* 1) Burn it to the ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    [quote="Mr.Knightley"]Oh, indeed, Irie. We would make one smexay couple. ;) Me and Kamas quote] Ok first, LOL and second, are you implying something Timmy ;) TalaPaulWic and Silented1

    May 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Timmeh (Mr. Knightley) and Nutteh (White Shadow)

    May 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    xDD Love you Ranger! My favorite song is either: Father's Son - 3 doors down or She don't want the world - 3 doors down

    May 15, 2010


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi