User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *gets hit with plate of PASTA and sauce* OW! CHICKEN WHY! *goes to sob in emo corner but not before throwing giant plate of chopped squid at Meganilo, Chicken, and ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Same here but I think it would help if we slowed posts a little. Like I come on after one day and theres an entire page I missed, its hard ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew Envie put a finger to her lips "SHHHH!" I shrugged, looking at Star and Phelix, they were cute together, but I wished someone would ask me... but then again, ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    ** I want Elliot! xDD ** Garred, Ghost As they melted into one, Garred felt the love between the two. And even stronger than before held back tears, knowing Ariel ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I ran down the sidewalk, trying to catch up to Envie and Star. "Guys, wait up!" Finally they saw me and slowed to a stop. Breathless, I looked at ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish jumped up and down in excitement. "Thats the same thing!!" :D

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Lol LoVeLeSs thats funny! Andrew I followed Envie and gasped to find myself in her room. "Thats cool!" I said grinning. I walked over to where Calvin lay on the ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Same to you Pudin! God, I wanna like marry Elliot xD Garred, Ghost He took a deep breath, he didn't care for danger. I mean he was already dead what ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    I agree, I like that idea! But if any guy wants to go with my character just for the heck of it, shes still available.

    Nov 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB) DT

    Hey welcome back Sisi! :D I'd be willing to do a third, but how many guys to girls is it? That could help us dicide who to put on the ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Woo! Irish is back baby! *continues to chase people but with a jackhammer made out of yams*

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    ** Lol! ** Andrew Star and I waited anxously. Suddenly I snapped my head up. "I got an idea!" Star looked at me hopefully. "What?" "You and I BOTH can ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Her heart ran a thousand beats a minute as Elliot continued to kiss her, and now held her off the ground. She wrapped her arms around his neck ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Ask infinate! Its her SB

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew If I wasn't so freaked about all this I would've laughed. "But we just these powers how are we supposed to hide them if we don't know what to ...

    Nov 30, 2009


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace