User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm felt the winds around her die down and she fell to her knees. Emptiying her stomach out on the ground she held out a hand and groped ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    ** Just post where they ended up on the other end of that blinding flash of light! **

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    ** Haha thats ok! Go ahead! Me and Pudin want more people to come back anyway :D ** Garred, Ghost Garred felt Ariel's upsetment about his sadness, and tried to ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Slide - Photography - [Updated Dec. 6]

    Those are amazing!! The bee isn't my favortie though sorry but the picture itself is still beautiful! I love the first and the second! Great job June! :D -Irish :elephant:

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Haha I used to love that show! 8/10

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I held onto her, trying to calm her down. I wasn't used to seeing her like this and it kinda scared me, but hey everyone cried at some point. ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    ** They've dicided to shadow to Europe to find them but Garred can't carry all of them so Ariel and Venican did this spell that brought them INTO Garred to ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB) DT

    Awwww Sisi thats awesome! :D I'm so glad you love it so much even though we haven't started yet XDD

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Unicorn

    I actaully found it kinda scary too, esp that old woman and her freaky bird THAT scared me. I love the way she looks when shes human though, shes so ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB) DT

    I don't think Chicken will mind too much, but its still good to get her opinon! Lol when I was reading that I didn't see the differant between Pichu and ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I ran after Envie, knowing that she wasn't just a romance hater. Someone had broken her heart, like mine a thousand times before. She collasped against a wall and ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Ooooh Ranger I love it!! 20/10!

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire (Wow that took me ten minutes to type xD ) Irish jumped off of Gsp, her face pale. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! Here I fix!" Suddenly Irish's ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Lol, I had friendship bread during lunch and was amazed at how cake-like it tasted and so I said "Wow, it tastes so much like cake!" and my friend, having ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB) DT

    Sure Meganilo! Feel free :D Thats if no one wants to be it though, ask Chicken!

    Dec 2, 2009


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson