User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    irishfire **I love how you call me Fire June! :D ** Irish heard a thwack in the underbrush above her and Gsp, and looked up to see June and Mizzle, ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm knew how much Elliot hated to see her cry, and she tried with all her might to calm herself after all of her urgent tears had left. ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    I found this site at the beginning of the summer, and I didn't really know what to expect, you know stories and everything but I never suspected that I would ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm looked from Elliot to Ariel, back to Elliot. "Elliot, nevermind don't talk to him. I don't even know where he is, but hes not near here. Just ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko's Photo Emporium-- Photos added 3/7/10

    Wow! You're incredible with a camera! *is jealous* I can't wait to see more :D Keep up the beautiful work! -Irish :elephant:

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member December 2009: Kamas

    Congrats Kamera!! *throws confetti and hugs* -Irish :elephant:

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa (closed)

    Awesome! Count me in! ~Favoritie colors: black, grey, blue, green ~Favortie genres: Fantasy, Historical fiction ~Favorite activaties: writing, reading, day-dreaming, singing, dancing ~Extra things: I

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Calm down Sisi! Feel free to start anyone. It doesn't matter whos "qualified", and I don't really know how to start it. I've never done it before. -Irish :elephant:

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: House MD

    House ♥!!!!! I adore that show! I have 3 boxed sets of it! :D

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Pride!

    Hey, so I was thinking about how many people just love YWS just like me and I wanted to know if any of you guys show your pride! I know ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    ** Oh yea, sorry! I just write as much I think needs to be written, I didn't notice how long it was, I'll try to be better :) **

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Garred, Ghost Garred stopped suddenly, causing Storm to fly out and roll to a stop. She stood up and brushed herself off. "Garred, whats wrong?" "Didn't your stupid boyfriend tell ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB) DT

    Lol welcome back Twiz!

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew I squeezed Envie tightly. "I'm so sorry Envie. You don't deserve that crap!" I let her go and looked her in the eye. "Have you ever talked to Jace ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Garred, Ghost Garred felt both of them leave his body, and he crumpled on the ground in relief. He looked up to see Ariel run into Venican's arms and him ...

    Dec 3, 2009


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola