User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Ranger HI!" Irish said running over to her and hugging her. "Yea its safe, we're just celebrating!"

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Hey there new people! You have to be initiated! *slams cakes into their faces* THERE YA GO!

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Garred, Ghost Garred narrowed his eyebrows at Elliot, but didn't ask anymore questions. "We need to decide what to do, now that we have everybody," He heard Venican say. Garred ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Haha yep! Link Link stepped forward and unseathed his sword, blocking both girls from the evil Dark Sider. "What do you want Zero Suit?"

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Don't worry about it Sisi, we were being really slow :) Link Link walked down the broad halls of the mansion, smiling at the sun. He loved being on the ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm hugged her brother tightly. "I was so worried about you!" Garred laughed and squeezed her tightly, silently taking in all that she had said to Elliot and ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Lol Chi, Sea just owned you. :lol: *duck and rolls under random table and throws cookie dough at Chi and Meganilo*

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm smiled and wrapped herself around Elliot, "I love you too." She said quietly. They walked over to where Ariel and Venican sat, and sat with them. "So," ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Coolish creepy! 8/10 May I just add that this amazing avatar was made by the absolutly amazing Aqua! Thanks again and again Aqua :D

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Haha Churchhill rocks!! 10/10!

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: If Pinocchio...

    *stares dumbly at question for two days* ... I think I got it. No because he'd have to lie to get his nose to grow, and when he tells you ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB) DT

    *claps overenthusiasticaly* Wow thats a long word... xD anyway! Sisi, I saw your question asking about the "she" Meganilo was referring to in the beginnning post, and I wrote that ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Chi I love your sig! Lol, that show is amazing! *throws giant Christmas cookies at everyone*

    Dec 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: So Cold. (Story for Forest's song contest)

    As the title suggests, this is for Forest's song meaning story contest. The song is "So Cold" by Breaking Benjamin and thats what I think of when I hear this ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    I have just one thing to say about those pictures. That fat squirrel is my new best friend. Ok fine I have two things, those are pretty cool! Lol, the ...

    Dec 7, 2009


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper