User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Awww thats sad/beautiful! 10/10, you're brilliant for saying that!

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Have I posted here before? I can't remember. Oh well. My cat told me about this place! :D Kidding, I asked my mom about joining a site a friend recommended ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Link Link stepped closer to Zelda, completely forgetting about Peach, who was now completely exposed, and gave Dark Link a look that said "Dis Lady is MINEEE!" He pointed his ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Thanks Meganilo. *continues to chase after Chi but with daggers made of pizza* TASTE my fury :twisted:

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: First Snow #2

    Hey Irish here! W.O.W! I am so incredibly impressed by these pictures they are beyond beautiful! I love the sunlight coming through the snow and the branch and the snow ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Black Tears

    Hey there, Irish here. Wow, thats really beautiful and sad. I love your imagery in it, but I'm not sure that I can really tell what happened.... Did he break ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Actually you can shoot it but I would do so with like a peashooter =3 *chases after Chi while pelting him with frozen corn on the cobs* *while passing Firestalker, ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I LOVE that show! Sokka's halarious :lol: 1000/10

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *tackles Chi and beats with leg o' lamb* You WILL NOT use Gsp's Turkey leg! Only she can use it! *smashes melted marshmellows in Chi's face*

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: First Snow

    Hey there! Irish here :D Oooh wow, thats beautiful! I love the way you captured the light glancing off the snow like that, its an increidbly lucky picture! Amazing :D ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *gets hit with random food* What IS that?! *throws smushed donut at Chi's face*

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "YWS' five year b-day!" She smiled. Then she squealed "By the way I LOVE your sig! Thats one of my favotie parts, haha!"

    Dec 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grownups know best.

    Hey there! Irish in da hisouse! :wink: This was a cute story! Lol, I feel bad for poor Raghu, he didn't know any better. I saw a couple nitpicks though: ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Haha welcome! *slams face in cake* WOO! *runs off slamming Meganilo's and Chi's face into giant bowl of pancake batter*

    Dec 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This Day

    Hey! Irish here! So I liked this, the emotion and everything, the ending was really sad :( I was hoping he would turn around and stay, haha. I saw a ...

    Dec 10, 2009


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus