-
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Storm, Wolf Storm frowned, and squeezed Elliot tighter. "We aren't really sure, Garred never talked about it, and neither did the adoption agency. But, when Garred was younger, we shared ...
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Garred, Ghost Garred stared at the cottage, so many thoughts swirling around his head that he was almost dizzy. Everyone was asking what this house meant, but he found he ...
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Storm, Wolf Storm held Elliot tightly, blocking out the sting from where the vampire's nails had cut into her. That didn't matter. What did matter was that Elliot was ok. ...
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
GSPY! *tacklehugs Gsp* Chiii! Last time I recall you were stuck in a giant watermelon! *waves at* Scurry off now! *throws tuna at Gsp*
Dec 14, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Storm, Wolf Wolf-Storm quickly jumped off the vampire she'd taken down as earth encased him. She heard Venican's request for Garred and turned to saunter toward him, when something caught ...
Dec 14, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Storm, Wolf Storm smiled, and kissed him back. "You're too perfect, Elliot. I'll never know how I got so lucky." She reached up and stroked his cheek. Suddenly she saw ...
Dec 14, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
10/10 for Hinder, Lifehouse, and Panic! At the Disco! 1) City Love - John Mayer 2) I write Sins not Tragedies - Panic! At the Disco (speak of the devil!) ...
Dec 14, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
So sorry guys but I think I'm gonna drop out. You guys can keep my character if you want though. :) Good luck, really sorry. -Irish :elephant:
Dec 14, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Thanks! :D Aqua made it for me! Garred, Ghost Garred felt Ariel sit next to him and he fought the urge to leap up and walk away from her. But ...
Dec 14, 2009 -
Re: Snowcovered amazingland (Updated 12/17)
It snowed last week! (Snow day worthy WOOP!) And after me and my sister had finished shoveling, I went around with her camera and took pictures of our backyard, and ...
Dec 13, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*simply steps out from under thing of molasses and slams a giant thing of cookie dough in Sea's face*
Dec 13, 2009 -
Re: The Tavern
Irish laughed. "Its sort've hard to explain but me and Gsp do this thing script thing together and one time she was acting as this guy and I was trying ...
Dec 13, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*picks up watermelon the size of Chi and smashes it on his head, causing him to be stuck inside of it* HA!
Dec 13, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Storm, Wolf Storm looked at the ground, and squeezed Elliot's hand. "Garred can shadow us, its not as far a distance so it shouldn't be too hard." Everyone nodded, including ...
Dec 13, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Hmm not really my kind of thing but I like the butterlies 8/10
Dec 12, 2009
