User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    * Firestalker lands on pelvis* Oaf! -_- *slams giant slab of roast beef in Firestalker's face*

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *runs into Chi, still screaming and accidently tackles him into giant pit of pickles*

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    Haven't dicided if I'm gonna join yet or not but I wanted to say his name is General Zaroff!

    Dec 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB) DT

    Guys, Twiz is having computer issues and can't get online for who knows how long. -Irish :elephant:

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Link Link ignored her. "Get out of the light side Dark Link, you're not welcome here."

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "I couldn't tell!" :wink:

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *shark skin lands on back* ... :shock: *screams bloody murder* GET IT OFF ME! *runs around crying and screaming*

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Garred, Ghost Garred reached shakily for the door, turning the old knob slowly. His vision flashing back and forth faster and faster. It made his head hurt but he somehow ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    Hahaha Thanks Ranger! I'm pretty fond of em' too! ♥Skillet♥ :wink:

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowcovered amazingland (Updated 12/17)

    Wow! Thanks so much for the amazing reviews guys, they are all great :) Heres another, this is actaully the bush the berries were on. The snow was too heavy ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Who used Gsp's weapon?!!?!?!? :evil: *throws fish chunks at everyone*

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish screamed with glee and started singing along to the song loudly while jumping up and down widly swinging her hair.

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Lol Sea I love your sense of irony :wink: *throws pie at Sea and Firestalker*

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm buried her head into Elliot's chest. All her memories of Garred screaming in his sleep flowing back to her, and how he'd avoided her for so many ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ew! Lobster! =P *throws it back covered in peanut butter* Owned my friend :) *throws giant peach at Chi* Oops... I forgot James was in there... :oops:

    Dec 15, 2009


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White