User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    "Careful" by Paramore and "Brick by Boring Brick" by Paramore is about to start

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10! Love it :D

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I don't really remember Mary Poppins that well but I did love it! :D TUBM loves music more than air.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish bounced over to the two of them breathless and smiled. "Mine was fantastic! Thanks for asking." She held out her hand. "Hi, I'm Irishfire, formally known as Irish or ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Elinor's Photography Archive

    Hey Elinor! Irish here! First I want to say that the beach pictures are beautiful! I espcially love the seagull, that was a great shot! Must've been hard :D The ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You're so pretty Echo!! :D And I offically love you because of your icon and location (ROCK ON VERY POTTER MUSICAL! ♥♥)

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I saw one of my bestest/closest friends at a restuarant and didn't even recongnise her for about a minute after she tapped me on the shoulder. Thats right. I win ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara Plush wasn't the only one who was stupid. My father was for creating him and putting him through all of this stuff. "You're almost done," I said as I ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: captain.classy

    Awwww Forest thats so sweet! Awesome job! :D

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I adore meerkats! They remind me of my dog =3 I love you Tuxie!

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Haha I totally do hear voices in my head...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Haha oh Churchill! 10/10

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What was the best thing you wrote in 2009?

    I'd probably say that my two best works were "Greensleeves" And, "Arian" which I am so incredibly proud of!

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Oh, by the way...

    **Hugs like no tommorow* I want one!!

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Garred, Ghost It all flashed before his eyes, his parents being killed, his younger self running out of his house and off the cliff, it brought him to his knees ...

    Dec 30, 2009


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy