User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    My stomach feels weird...probably because of that weird pudding-type-pie-thing...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Pretty! 8/10

    Dec 31, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB) DT

    Its working again, and I think Twiz needs to post as well as Meganilo.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Ragdoll DT

    Is he a Ragdoll or human? And I like the idea of coming to the speech, Ashara would like to hear it. Question for Jaden, are Keith and Ashara going ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    "...LATE. FOR. WHAT?!?" What do you say when someone asks you in for wanna go in a gas station parking lot? (That acutally happened to me)

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    "Start or its to the car crusher with you!" Haha! What do you say when your 4 year old cousin is looking for the bunny (boxing glove) your sitting on?

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yes! I've had like 5! TUBM loves cookehs (if you say no your making me sad)

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Haha 10/10 and Captain 100/10 thats halarious xDD What'd your teacher say?

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    I'll be Squad 5, and Ray gave me the idea to be leader, if thats ok. :D

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm eventually realeased Garred and went back to Elliot, slinging her arms around his wasit. Garred sighed. "So what now?" Storm frowned. "Well the vampires obviously have some ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara It was so awful, I thought as I watched Plu-Keith train in the practice ring below me. Neither him nor the trainer could see me, but I could see ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    Ok Ok I'll post now! Name: Sethero "Seeth" Williams Squad Number/Rank: Captain Age: 124 Appearence: Personality: Friendly, humorus, helpful, smart, and skilled History: Was told of the Soul Society by

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    clam

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    Hey, read all of it, and I think the ideas are pretty good! :D Cept the Greeter/Instructor thing seems a bit out of the blue to me (haha pun) But ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Heres the idea! (Thought of this randomly, wanna see how it works) Ask any random question, (appropriate obviously) and the next person to post will answer with their own answer! ...

    Dec 31, 2009


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner