User avatar

irishfire

  • OOC Archive Re: Ragdoll DT

    Ok Phantom, your characters all set! :D

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara I stayed in my room crying for who knows how long. Selling Keith? It was almost unthinkable! He had been in the family for so long now that I ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Haha thanks! Nutmeg wrote it ♥ 9/10!

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Loooove that song!! *starts to hum it*

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say "Valentine's Day" I think "My sisters birthday"

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Mmhmm! They make me happy inside =3 TUBM favortie book isn't well known

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    I wonder what shes gonna say...then again its Chicken so I never know...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    GSPY! *tackle hugs Gsp while slapping Firestalker in the face with a giant spinach leaf*

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Because Ranger, its a new year and it's 2010 for Pete's sake! 10 years have gone by so fast

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your 2010 Resolutions!

    Be in a play try out for my schools talent show write a whole lot more be HAPPEH HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2010!! WOO

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rain

    Hey there, welcome to YWS my friend! And lol, I loved your yelling at Microsoft, it made a good impression on me :D and your sig, hahaha. Anyway, this story ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Ragdoll DT

    No problem what so ever with me!! I like the idea and it would be much easier to have Ashara's father buy one thats already made then make one myself! ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Holy crap its 2010 I feel so lost... :(

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    I'm confused :lol: Yeah, it'd be no problem to take one of them, or I could just stay in squad 5 but not be the leader if it still needed ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Ragdoll DT

    Well, my character, Ashara, her father is investing in a new one, and thinking of selling Keith (Plush) and it could be her if you like! And he just hasn't ...

    Jan 1, 2010


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence