User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Random Sentence Thread!!!

    I'm the stalker, you're the stalkee ♥

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    uhyj Undoublty high yesterday juice! (I fail I had to hit my head on my keyboard twice to get this to work xDD )

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Take the application back to McDonlad's, throw it in their face, laugh, and tell them to get a life. What do you do when your friends are spazzes and think ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    Sethero "Seeth" Williams I guess you could call it a nice day. Sun shining, birds calling and all that. It would've been perfect if not for the fact there was ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm looked around. Why was Garred sending them to all the romantic places? It wasn't fit for the circumstances. Taking Elliot's hand she walked over to where Garred ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Tell the director that hes fired. What do you say when brocoli is asking you out?

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara I felt bad. This new girl seemed so frightened and upset. "Amelia," she said, finally answering my question. I smiled, in hope of making her less weary of me. ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    I'll be captain of squad 1 :D

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Ask them to turn it down? What do you say when your 4 year old cousin tries to look down your shirt looking for a "bunny"?

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Never I think "Ha! Fat chance!"

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish jumped in her chair and landed back on it only to fall off again. Laughing at herself, she stood up and smiled at the new arrival. "Hey," she said ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Hahaha I do that sometimes! I love acting out musical numbers by myself!

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I woke up to find my teddy bear staring at me when I was positive that he was under my covers... :shock:

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    LOL! Oh crap I lost the game!

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Smack them all and run away screaming "WHY DO YOU HATE ME!" they'll realize SOMETHING is wrong eventually xD What do you say when you see a video with your ...

    Jan 2, 2010


I don't do time.
— Liberty