User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: owl city

    I know maybe 4 of them and I pretty much like them all! 1) Fireflies 2) Vanilla Twilight 3) Rainbow Veins 4) Hello Seattle :D

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    Ouch. Hard choice.... 1) Wolfskin - Juiliet Mariller ( Because she keeps the story moving through dialouge and logic as well as fantastic characters and a love story that can ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *runs after Howler growling with a chocolate pudding pie ready for launch*

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    5 years! We just celebrated its birthday :D What is the color of my aura?

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara I couldn't feel anything anymore. Keith was going to die, all because of me. And to make it worse my father wouldn't let me out of his sight! He ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Storm, Wolf Storm heard Elliot's stern tone and slowed her pace, she had arrived at the edge of the tree and sighed. She whined slightly, trying to show Elliot that ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Ashara I stopped just as saw Amelia, Father's gaurds had seen her all right, but she was already over the fence and gone. I couldn't help but smile. "Keith, this ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish saw the look on Wookie's face and laughed. Wookie was always seeing her eat and drink weird things. "I have this mint chocolate powder thats for making hot chocolate, ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because its boring and not as fun as the actual working out. What made me so sick?

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    ** I do not scream like a little girl :( I scream like a murder victim! ** *throws cup of chips, 2 bags of popcorn and 3 hot dogs at ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    As many as it takes! Why is my back hurting so much?

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Scrappy being sick is sucky..." Me to my cat

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I've said this before and I'll say it again Churhill rules!! 10/10 Ranger, its from this fan fiction my friend wrote me :D

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish smiled and shrugged as the hot chocolate was passed her way and she dumped mint into it. "Nothing much, writing, singing, dancing, being nuts!" She sipped her hot chocolate ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I'll show you a crazy leperchaun!!! :evil: *sprints at Gabriel and tackles with giant piece of latka (sp?) *

    Jan 7, 2010


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time