User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Please read this about passwords

    This is bad for a person like me considering it has to be simple or I will never be able to come on this site ever again -_-

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Check How Much You've Grown

    Wow! That was great! I agree, for a 40 minute story it was really good. I didn't see anything wrong with it but, then again, I'm new to this site ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    Oh! I have a good one that we use to describe my ex. boyfriend!! "That Ligerhol!" I whispered angrily as he walked away.

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dichotomized

    Hey there!! Here like I promised :smt003 So, I agree with Ranger on this one, it does seem a little rushed in places and, being a victum of rushing things ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Poll: Ninjas or Pirates?

    Ninja!!

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    It makes me happy too!! :smt003 SO glad I found it! Considering my day just started it so far isn't the sad day I thought I would have! I'm acutally ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Sentences!

    I sang to your mom riding a motorcycle because Big Bird told me to and hes my leader! (He actually is!)

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Share your Playlist

    Good Day - 'Drops of Jupiter' Train Kamera I love you! Singing in the shower: Paramore - Crushcrushcrush Bad Day: Breaking Benjamin - Hopeless Good Day: Paramore - Brighter Writing: ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I have no idea what you just said :lol: What is a Hufflepuff? To answer this question correctly because I just saw it, a Hufflepuff is someone in the house ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Desert Island Post

    ..... :twisted:

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    "Mom?! Is that you?!" What were you thinking when someone randomly started calling you "child" when your a year older than them?

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    Oh wow! Beckiw you're amazing! :D Could you do one for me? I'll be your bffl for the rest of forever!! :smt003 Preferred name: Irish or Ifire whichever sounds cooler ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Desert Island Post

    Right on Ranger!! McSkillet!! WOO!

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    "HAHAHAHAHA!" (I'm an odd child) What were you thinking when someone came up to you randomly and hugged you? (happened to me)

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    ** Not quite sure whats going on but I'll try to jump in! Let me know if I have something wrong** Sethero "Seeth" Williams It was hard to watch all ...

    Jan 17, 2010


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass