User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    He followed her through the door, frowning. "Last year? That's horrible! What do your parents think?"

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    He followed her. "So, how long have those girls been picking on you?"

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    Clark frowned slightly and shook his head. "Well uh- I'm new here and I don't really know where to go." He looked at her, grinning. "Could you help?"

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    He nodded slowly. "Why were those girls doing that to you? It seemed incredibly unfair and cruel." He grinned slightly. "What'd you do? Steal their mascara?"

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    He smiled slightly and kept his hold on her hand. "I'm Clark, by the way." He looked at her orange eyes. They were strange. He'd never seen an Elemental with ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    Clark frowned and made a calm sighing sound. Suddenly, a raincloud formed over their heads and rain poured onto all of them. Everyone in the hall scattered, guys running to ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    Little did he know, but September 7th would be an important date for Clark as well. Unlike poor Vera, he was a full Elemental. How is he important? Well, you'll ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For being my totally awesome and funny McSkillet buddy

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For having a sick nasty user ;)

    Aug 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mechanic, Chapter 1

    HI GSPY! :D I shall review this now because you asked me so nicely xDD Here I go... Any time now... *hears a "ding" in the distance* OK! HERE I ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    I've never seen anything like it in my life!! Image removed by mod :smt045 xD YES! And I know, he's probably as old as my dad but - He's partly ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Accents

    Even though alot of people where I live do have accents, and I've lived in this area my entire life, I don't have an accent. My accent is defintley American ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your favourite fairytale?

    Mine is "The Little Mermaid" because I want to be a mermaid. SO BAD. Also, I've always been jealous of her hair. Its so fluffley O_O

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I agree with Rosey and Firestarter. xD That'd be awesome. Mmm... *thinks* TalaPaulwic and Bolt. ... Oh god, that'd be a riot... xDDD Oh. My. God. YES.

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    Love that song!! 9/10

    Aug 5, 2010


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate