User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: I dont get this...

    I know how you feel Bells, I was alone for a long time too! And I didn't get how they all got along so well either but then I started ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Haha I like it!! 8/10

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Witty Comments!

    This is so amazing, I found it on an icon somewhere: "Got a problem with me? Solve it." "Think I'm trippin'? Tie my shoe." "Can't stand me? Sit down." "Can't ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    I'm in!! Name: Squire Mostum Age: 23 Appearence: but with green eyes. Personality: Is very smart and clever, open to certain people and rather closed to others. Is easy to ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Share your Playlist

    Singing in the shower: Train - 3 doors down Bad Day: Prayer of a Refugee - Rise Against Good Day: The Only Difference Between Suicide and Matrydom is Press Coverage ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Witty Comments!

    Haha I am loving these! Heres another, its from one of my stories also: “What all of us want I suppose. To find true love, raise a family. But, at ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I thought I was dead... O______o OH WELL *is alive again and goes after Adrian in vicious fury*

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Song of 2009

    Oh my God I love Comatose! All Skillet songs are a dead tie now that I think about it lol

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    When you're trying to figure out what you have to do and when and you speicifically make time to go on YWS and check things HELP ME

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Well, they aren't actually puppies anymore lol we just call them that. I have 3, one is a australian cattle dog mixed with a western pointer, and the other we ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Average YWS Date of Birth (Updated)

    I feel so unaverage.... :oops: *climbs into hole*

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Witty Comments!

    Ok so, I absolutely LOVE it when a character in a book says something witty and befuddles the other character/characters they are speaking to! (Yeah I said befuddles, deal with ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    When you know that theres no one on and no ones updating or reviewing you but you log in to go look anyway And when you've gotten 3 of your ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It's Kamas! (by Mo.)

    Awww! Thats really good!! Haha, its so cute! Kamas you're lucky! :D

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Song of 2009

    Oh jeez! Uhhh I would have to say my alltime favortie would have to be "Better Than Drugs" by Skillet or "False Pretense" by Red Jumpsuit Appratus

    Jan 20, 2010


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare