User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: 40 of the Best Web Sites for Young Writers

    YWS owns for being the first on the list. Even though we already knew it would be :D

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 I like it!! =D

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    ** *Dropped off the face of the Earth* Whats happening? Sorry I disappeared! **

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    No Question! Why is the snow so dang beautiful?

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I give you a 2000/10 since its your theme song! You sig gets a 9/10 because it sounds cool xD

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Map December 2009

    ...Demmie beat me :P Don't worry Stella, I'm not even on there :lol:

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Lol we still love you Wookie! *picks up tub of hot sauce and chucks it at closest person*

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    Oh my God! Beck's I love it!! :smt003 :smt003 Thanks!!!

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Kamas!! NO!! Give me back my puppies :( I miss them my babies!! (Ranger she's adorable! How old is she? )

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    He doesn't like cords? Why is the color red called red?

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Thanks Ranger and Kamas!! He's probably the cutest dog I've ever seen aside from my other dog Maggie. Whats your dog look like? My days going pretty good, will have ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Twilight movie, I can make fun of it, Miley Cyrus just makes me plain angry :evil: Would you rather be with the guy of your dreams and have to lie ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Share your Playlist

    When Looking for Something--> Kyrptonite ~ 3 Doors Down Meadow I love you :shock:

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I've talked about this woman before, and I will again because shes AMAZING! Juiliet Marriliar (not sure if I spelled it right) But some of her books include: Wolfskin, The ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    You! Congratulations you're rich! Why am I lefthanded?

    Jan 23, 2010


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian