User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    *gapes* I want a YWS teddy bear!!!

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Ooo german shepards are so pretty! My day was weird... I found out I'm really an australian blond... (what scares me the most is I'm neither of those... O__o )

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    xDD I wanna say thanks for keeping this going while I dropped off the face of the Earth again. Why is the earth round?

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Science Fair Survey

    ( Not putting my real name either!) Name: Deena Jacobs Age: 14 Gender: Female ======================= Top 3 movies Title: Monty Python and the Holy Grail Genre: Comedy Title: Ironman Genre: ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Dreams about your story/characters?

    I've written about a dream I've had! Mostly I dream about people from my school.

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Bucket List

    Hm... 1) Travel the world 2) Learn several languages and actually put them to use 3) Make history

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Join the club Ranger... *goes to restart heart*

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Snoink, your staff pick is scary

    ... Oh my :shock:

    Feb 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Brazilian Fruit

    Yay!! Thanks Ranger and CallmeLily!! I appreciate it so much! :smt003 McSkillet buddies forever!! ♥

    Feb 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Brazilian Fruit

    Yo! Ok, I know its reviewing Sunday but the deadline for the contest this is for (Aqua's Awesome Contest) is tomorrow and I've already procrastinated enough on this thing :lol: ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Confused me. 8/10

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Daang! Dude thats amazing!! Congrautlations :D

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I love Smile!! 10/10

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    Hmm... if I had someone to share it with, someone I loved maybe.

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Last two were pretty funny! 8.5/10!

    Jan 29, 2010


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus