-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
I absolutly LOVE that song!! 1000/10
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Don't ask me, I'm non-religous. And I was not blushing, my cheeks are constantly red xD Why are some songs so long?
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces
Nuttyyyy!! Does your character want to fall in love with mine?? *pleads*
Feb 7, 2010 -
Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces
Am totally joining!! Name: Shapher "Fox" Foxian Age: 19 Latest Origin: Ireland (HEE ^__^ ) Photo/Description: Cept with greener eyes Personality: Very out-going yet serious. When shes confronted with
Feb 7, 2010 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I work at an apothecary :D
Feb 7, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Little too much wine... Why are my cheeks red?
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Because they don't think we know what we're doing. Why do we settle for not being heard?
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: The YWS Policy on Trolling
No, I don't think it is. Its just another word for saying someone crushed you or beat you bad. My guess is they were trying to spell/type "owned" and there ...
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Because of corruption. Why are we allowing it to happen?
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
You said you hate your town, and you can't like everyone. Why is music so amazing?
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: The YWS Policy on Trolling
I will say one thing to that Drytear Admin: PWNED!
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Because you hate everyone. Why am I bleeding? :shock:
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: S'getti and Meatballs plus a spork
That is awesome! Lol, I love it! :D
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
More infinity? Why do I like soda so much?
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Because a homeless man is so moving! There'll be other shows! Sooner or later! Why do some have no confidence?
Feb 6, 2010
