-
Re: The Great DC Snowstorm (with pics!)
Timmy, I love that picture!! O__O
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: Make up a Swear word
xDD I thought someone was trying to spell my name first time I saw that "Irish" "Rish" I should feel offended xD I yelled this when my essay was being ...
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: Would you rather?
Do I have to be surrounded by mirrors for the rest of forever? I'd rather live for only 5 years more because being immortal would be kinda lonely.
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces
** Confused, whats going on? **
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
*takes away Gabriel's sugar* No more for you. Hitler made it blond hair and blue eyes, I believe just so he would stand out more considering he was brown-eyed, brown-haired, ...
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces
** I'll do it! ** Fox Fox looked at the girl who had run into her and frowned. "No," she said in her lilting accent, "I'm sorry to say that ...
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
:| Anyway, I ALWAYS get really tired when I read textbooks, to the point where my eyelids burn.
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces
Is it tommorow yet :shock:
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: The Great DC Snowstorm (with pics!)
We're supposed to get snow on Wensday, might close school early and possibly for the next day :wink:
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
I would watch their every move and if you see something you don't like, work hard to fix it to prevent it to becoming that way. Why did Robert Frost ...
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Awww! Thanks!! I love yours lol 1000/10 :D
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces
Ok Nutty!! Don't break her heart please!! By the way, I love my new nickname from you :D
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces
Oui, je ne parle pas espongol. Je regrette! :(
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Lol! Thats awesome!! Grin you're really pretty! Everyone here is :D *is jealous*
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: The YWS Policy on Trolling
I LOVE the word "owned" I use it all the time lol. My mom doesn't get it though.
Feb 8, 2010
