User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    Oh no! Its not that!! I SWEAR! Its from this truck that had the word "Trucking" written in really fancy writing on it and the "t" looked like an "f". ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Hey!! I'm in! Name: Scarlett "Mason" Masonaric Age: 20 Gender: Female Personality: Witty and blunt when she feels like it, as well as clever. Shes very forward about certain things ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I LOVE DR. SEUSS! 100/10

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    I got a good one! Me and my friends say this all the time: Fruck. "You FRUCKER!"

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Nutty! (White shadow), Gspy, Pudin, Lucy, Twiz, Meganilo, Aqua, Kamas, Forest, Captain,Ranger, Wookie, everyone!

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Haha I like em! 9/10

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Fox Fox screamed as the ground fell away from her, only to be replaced by green grass maybe two seconds later. She landed on her back with a thud and, ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    They don't like questions. Why did curiousity kill the cat?

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I LOVE Queen! 100/10!

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    I would love one Nutty!! :D Surprise me :wink:

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    They are strange to you because you don't see anything scary about them. To the person with the phobia, its scary. (Its me with sharks *shudders* ) Why are sharks ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Haha alrighty! Fox Fox looked down at her own piece, quizically. It began to glow a bright burning red and soon enough it became a longsword, she grinned. It was ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I don't think so, but we can twist it in such a way that its new and interesting to us. Just because an idea's been used before, doesn't mean it ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: V-Day = Show Your Appreciation for Mods Day

    *hugs all Mods* Thank you guys so much for putting up with all of us! You do an amazingtastical job of keeping this place awesome! Love you guys! :D

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    A boring one! Whats the world without originality?

    Feb 13, 2010


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes