User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Well, there is one but I'm not sure how far I'll get with it. Ehh, I'll try it out. Name: Deena J (not my real name) Titled: Blinded Summary: Seeth ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but everyone is now bored out of their minds and starts killing each other. I wish October 2nd hadn't happened.

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Ranger I need to see yours when its done :D

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    You're completly welcome Durriedog! :D

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Yeah, but I wouldn't know what book it would be for, lol.

    Feb 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Desert

    Hey JamieAnn! So, I acutally found this to be pretty interested! I love all the profoundness of it! There was one thing I saw though: there was nothing else he ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Please comment for a name!!!

    Hey there Lucy! I'm Irish and welcome to YWS! :D So, I don't know if you know or not but we have a few rules here. One of them is ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    I LOVE mine Nutty! LOVE it! I want a t-shirt like it! SO MUCH! I'm going to use it everywhere I can!

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: quotes

    "It's not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how strong the man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Your welcome! 10/10! :D

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Wow Ben! You're wicked good :D

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10!

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Hahaha I like it! 9/10

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because of the adrenaline you get when you do it. Why is adrenaline so scary?

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Awww! Thanks :D I love yours! *tattles on Durriedog*

    Feb 16, 2010


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende