User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but now nothing is interesting to you anymore. I wish dinner would be done right now.

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because we're awesome people! Why is time going so slowly?

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted and now you cannot use this forum I wish I would stop biting my nails.

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I consider that to be a good thing! And its because you're smart and you keep thinking of new ways to look at things or have things happen. Why do ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Uhh I don't know why it is, but its freaky! Are you hyper?

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Uhh.. I wanted to? Why did you ask that question xD ??

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I like! 8/10

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    To try to cheer you up! Why is this so entertaining? *dances*

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Cause every once and while something is a just a little too funny... Why do they have parenting issues?

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    They're planning you a surprise party and don't want to give it away? Why is everything so funny?

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because you don't find the things in them to be scary. Why am I so thirsty?

    Feb 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Report on Sesame street [parody]

    Hey there! I'm Irish and I'm here to review and "rofl" at your piece! Ok, I loved this! It was amazing :lol: Brilliant! And, I know how hard it can ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Howie's Song

    Hey Stori! Irish here, and Ima review you now! What What?! So, first I'm gonna say, I thought this was kinda confusing. But it was interesting! Short, but interesting! The ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony

    I saw parts of it. The whales were AWESOME! Lol, at the part with the woods thing and the people just walking around in it, me and my dad couldn't ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: My Sister's Keeper

    The author is coming to speak at the Barnes and Noble near where I live.

    Feb 17, 2010


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan